ORDER BEFORE MAY 20 FOR GUARANTEED DELIVERY BY EID AL-FITR! ALL ORDERS PLACED BEFORE THE DEADLINE DATE WOULD BE DELIVERED IN TIME FOR EID!
- We ship worldwide using only the reputed courier companies like DHL Express, FedEx & Aramex
- We provide tracking numbers for all orders once dispatched
Shipping to UK, USA & major parts of Europe are as follows:-
- Buy 1 - £18
- Buy 2 - £25
- Buy 3 - £32
- Buy 4 - £38
- Buy 5 - £42
- Buy 6 - £47
- Buy 7 - £48
- Buy 8 - £51
- Buy 9 - £52
- Buy 10 - £53
- Got a bulk order of 25+ items? - Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to know the shipping rates for bulk orders. For other countries, shipping rates will be automatically determined during Checkout process.
- Order Processing time for unstitched/ semi-stitched orders is normally 11-20 days & for stitched orders, it is normally 5-6 weeks. Shipping is 3-5 day extra.
- Orders placed after May 20th may not be delivered in time for Eid. All orders placed after the deadline date would be processed with a delay of 7-10 business days.
- VIP Express Priority service is also available for quicker shopping experience. Email us at email@example.com to know more about this service alongwith the product code(s) and the tentative date of delivery required.
- Order cut-off times are provided for guidelines only, and do not take into account possible delays caused by payment authorization delays or holidays etc.
- Bulk and custom orders can take a week or so extra in cases like product being out of stock or delay in its production etc.
- We are not responsible for any delays caused by customs in your respective country. We are not responsible for delays caused due to incorrect/ incomplete address, transport issues, weather issues or any other circumstances that may affect the delivery time of your order.
- We are unable to redirect orders to a different address once the order has been dispatched
- All orders will require a signature upon delivery
TAXES & DUTIES:-
Product prices displayed are exclusive of all import duties. As a recipient, you are liable for all import diaries which may be payable, Customs and local taxes levied by the country you are in, payment at the time of delivery is necessary to release your order from customs on arrival. Given that, we take preventive measures where the shipments doesn't attract Customs/ duties.
Our eid orders cut-off date and time is 11:59 PM BST, May 21, 2016. All orders placed before the deadline date will be delivered in time for Eid. Any orders placed after the deadline date may not be delivered in time for Eid. The term "in time for Eid" herein refers to the day upto the delivery of your order on the Eid day. You will receive your tracking numbers in time via emails once the order gets dispatched. Further, once your order reaches the destination country, it is your responsibility to correspond with the shipping company and arrange for the delivery at the earliest. We are not responsible for any delays caused in transit or delays because of customs clearance or incomplete/ incorrect address.